Stamford New Teeth One Day
How You Can Get Stamford New Teeth in One Day!
Stamford New Teeth in One Day: A Day in the Life Of…
Most patients have acute concerns when it comes to getting Stamford new teeth in one day. After all, it is an incredible leap of faith to have all your remaining teeth extracted and new ones put it, even though the old ones are decayed and failing. So, to answer the majority of concerns, here’s what you can expect during the course of the day at MALO Dental Implants in which you get a beautiful oral makeover!
- On the day of your ‘Stamford new teeth in one day’ procedure, you will be asked to arrive at the MALO Dental Implants Center in the morning.
- Soon after your arrival at the center, the day’s procedures will begin with the extraction of any remaining teeth you may have. This is done under the effects of a local anesthetic (as well as with IV Sedation if so desired or needed), so you absolutely won’t feel a thing.
- Once the old failing teeth have been removed, the mouth will be meticulously cleaned of any decay and infection in preparation for the ‘All-on-Four’ base implant screws.
- Two titanium dental implant screws will be inserted in the bone in the anterior (front) and posterior (back) portion of the jaw. The posterior implants are inserted at an angle so as to avoid damaging vital structures such as the nerve canal in your lower jaw and the sinus cavity in your upper jaw.
- Once the base implants have been inserted, the surgical phase is drawn to a close and you will be left to relax while your ‘Stamford new teeth in one day’ customized dental prosthesis is fabricated.
- By the afternoon of the day of your procedure, you should have your full mouth of beautiful new teeth fitted to the four base implants and you will immediately be able to admire your healthy smile in the mirror!
It is through this procedure that Stamford new teeth in one day have been received by tens of thousands of people all over the world. So incredibly popular and successful is the ‘All-on-Four’ dental implant technique that dentists are flying in from countries all over the world to receive their formal training from the MALO CLINICS and Education Centers in Lisbon, Portugal as well as in Rutherford, NJ.
Stamford New Teeth in One Day: The Man Behind the Procedure
The man who made Stamford new teeth in one day possible is Dr. Paulo Malo, implantologist and founder of the MALO CLINICS worldwide. In the early 1990’s, he, in collaboration with Nobel Biocare, one of the world’s largest dental implant manufacturers, came up with the revolutionary technique that would enable patients of all stages of periodontal disease and bone loss to receive a fixed (non-removable) and long-term solution to tooth loss and edentulism. Not only this, but it enabled patients to receive complete oral rehabilitation in a single dental appointment: Stamford new teeth in one day!