New York City Dental Implants
If you are located in any of the following areas you can call our Local Patient Coordinator Offices, and please remember this is NOT where your dental implant procedures will be done. These dental implant patient scheduling locations are purely for administration and patient scheduling for your convenience and should not be confused as the place where your dental implant procedures will be completed. Remember, all dental implant procedures are done at our Headquarters facility listed above.
New York City Dental Implants: A Comprehensive and Long-Term Solution to Single or Multiple Missing Teeth
New York City Dental Implants: An Overview
In cases where single or multiple teeth need replacing, New York City dental implants offer the best possible and long-term solution. Each year, millions of people lose single or multiple teeth to any of a plethora of causes, including accidental trauma, tooth decay, periodontal (gum) disease, a failed root canal or even because they are genetically predisposed to having oral problems. You could have a mouth full of healthy teeth today and tomorrow, one accident involving some form of trauma to the face and mouth would render your smile with a highly conspicuous gap! So what are New York City dental implants and why are they widely considered to be the best tooth replacement technique available today?
New York City Dental Implants: What are they?
Dental implants act as a self-standing and permanent (non-removable) artificial tooth that is fabricated to perfectly fit the gap/s left by the missing tooth/teeth. The base of the implant looks very much like a screw and is made from titanium metal for durability, non-corrodibility and its ability to create a strong biological bond with the bone of the jaw (‘osseointegration’). Once the base implant has been inserted in the jaw at the site/s of the missing tooth/teeth, an artificial crown is firmly attached to it. These are the components of the New York City dental implants that are visible above the gum and look like healthy natural teeth. Because of the durable and strong biomaterial from which they are fabricated, they work like them too!
New York City Dental Implants: The Benefits
Using dental implants to replace missing, irreparably cracked, decayed and broken down teeth affords the following benefits:
- Complete restoration of oral aesthetics: fills the gaps left by missing teeth and restores confidence!
- Complete restoration of oral functionality: New York City dental implants work and feel exactly like healthy natural teeth, so patients can return to their normal diets once the base implant has properly osseointegrated with the jaw. This means eating all the foods they loved prior to losing a tooth or several teeth.
- Improved speech: Our teeth play an essential role in speech and articulation and just one missing tooth can compromise this. New York City dental implants successfully fill the gaps and restore functionality of the mouth as a tool for communication.
- Self-supporting: Dental implants, being rooted in the bone of the jaw via a titanium metal screw, are self-standing so they do not require support from the surrounding teeth and gums like removable dentures and bridges do. Consequently, they don’t cause irritability and inflammation of the gums, bone loss and they don’t do any damage whatsoever to the surrounding teeth.
- Minimal discomfort: Sophisticated computer software and 3D virtual imaging enable our oral surgeons to insert dental implants using minimal incisions and sutures. This means minimal post-operative pain and discomfort and a much shorter recovery period.
- Long-term solution: New York City dental implants create a biological bond with the bone of the jaw and if looked after properly, can last a lifetime! This makes them the perfect long-term solution to single or multiple missing teeth.
Other Local City Pages:
New York City All on 4
New York City All on Four
New York City New Teeth 1 Day
New York City New Teeth One Day
New York City Teeth in 1 day
New York City Dental Implant
New York City Teeth in A Day
New York City Teeth in One Day