Hoboken All On Four
The Hoboken All on Four: Exploring the Benefits of Complete Oral Rehabilitation
The Hoboken All on Four technique is a revolutionary concept in the fields of fixed oral rehabilitation and dental implantology. Not only does it allow patients suffering from tooth loss and edentulism (not having any of their original adult teeth left) to receive a new set of non-removable, functional and aesthetically-pleasing prosthetic teeth, but it does so almost always without the need for painful, costly and lengthy bone grafting surgery beforehand. Consequently, most candidates for the innovative Hoboken All on Four procedure are able to receive new and beautiful teeth in as little as a single dental appointment of a few hours only! So what exactly is the story behind this miracle technique making such a massive worldwide impact upon oral aesthetics? And what benefits could you see yourself enjoying through it?
The Hoboken All on Four: Conception
After seemingly endless clinical trials and research, the Hoboken All on Four technique was conceived in 1993 by European implantologist Dr. Paulo Malo in collaboration with one of the world’s leading manufacturers of dental implants, Nobel Biocare. The technique quickly earned ‘breakthrough’ status thanks to its unprecedented treatment time and its wide field of application, even to patients presenting with advanced periodontal disease. Since its conception in the early 1990’s, the Hoboken All on Four has, thanks to incredible leaps in medical science and technology, changed the lives of tens of thousands of people who previously believed they would never again experience the sense of freedom and self-confidence elicited by a beautiful and natural smile! So now you know this about the Hoboken All on Four technique: that it is capable of complete oral rehabilitation in as little as a single dental appointment. But what exactly is ‘complete oral rehabilitation?’ And what are the various benefits and advantages implied therein?
The Hoboken All on Four: Defining ‘Complete Oral Rehabilitation’
The Hoboken All on Four procedure gives patients a fully customized prosthetic dental bridge, which is affixed to four dental implants in the jaw (hence the name of the technique). These teeth are non-removable (being fixed to dental implants in the mouth) and subsequently, are capable of complete oral rehabilitation, which includes the following benefits:
- They do not shift around in the mouth like removable partial or full dentures do, causing irritated and inflamed gums,
- They cannot fall out causing acute social embarrassment,
- The Hoboken All on Four prosthesis does not rely on the gums for support, but rather on dental implants, thus promoting the health of the underlying jaw bone by off-setting atrophy of the bone tissue,
- They are immediately functional,
- They are cleaned just like natural teeth and do not harbor saliva and bacteria like removable dentures tend to,
- The Hoboken All on Four prosthesis feels as natural in your mouth as the results look: no discomfort and no irritation. Your body will accept them as a part of you, which eliminates that constant self-consciousness associated with having something foreign shifting about in one’s mouth.
Other Local City Pages:
Hoboken All on Four
Hoboken All on 4
Hoboken Dental Implant
Hoboken Dental Implants
Hoboken Teeth in One Day
Hoboken Teeth in 1 Day
Hoboken Teeth in A Day
Hoboken New Teeth One Day
Hoboken New Teeth 1 Day