What is the All-on-4™ “Preferred” Referral Program?
The All-on-4TM “Preferred” Referral Program is a way for you to grow your practice and increase your profits by offering your patients the “All-on-4TM” implant solution using world renowned MALO CLINIC techniques, protocols and products. The All-on-4TM technique was innovated by Dr. Paulo Malo at MALO CLINIC–Lisbon and has since revolutionized implant restoration of the edentulous or those with a “terminal dentition”.
Learn the many advantages of working with MALO CLINIC and MALO Dental Implants (in USA) such as:
- Utilize the digitally encrypted, HIPPA compliant “e-referral” form to easily upload and e-mail clinical information, photos, and CT Scan of your patient to begin the process. NO MAILING of models or CDs necessary!
- Offering more patients an implant supported “fixed” bridge, while almost always avoiding bone grafting and long, drawn out treatment periods.
- Easily turn denture patients into more profitable fixed prosthetic cases (they will thank you!)
- Receive help from MALO CLINIC trained Prosthodontists and Oral Surgeons when treatment planning your referred cases at NO COST to you or your patients.
- DELIVER (and BILL FOR) the final prosthesis right in YOUR OWN OFFICE! Patients are returned to you with final abutments and a provisional fixed bridge already in place!
- Laboratory support (email and phone) is available from the technicians at MALO CLINIC Ceramics every step of the way, from taking the final impression to delivery of the final prosthesis.
- Receive discounts on laboratory products from MALO CLINIC Ceramics!
- Hotel Accommodations and transfers for your patients are included. Concierge services available.
Why work with MALO Advanced Oral Rehabilitation?
Due to the challenge of placing implants in atrophic jaws, it’s sometimes difficult to find surgeons with the know-how and expertise to perform the surgical aspect (initial phase) of the procedure, especially in more severe cases. Due to their unique training and experience, the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons at MALO AOR have a proven track record of successfully placing implants that can be immediately loaded, including zygomatic implants. Additionally, we offer the help of knowledgeable Prosthodontists to aid you in treatment planning and all the restorative aspects of these cases.
The specialists at MALO Dental Implants have the knowledge and experience necessary to successfully perform the initial phase of the All-on-4TM procedure, as well as to simplify the delivery of the final prosthesis (secondary phase) by you in your office after soft tissue healing and implant integration. Additionally, help with maintenance, repairs, follow-up and the management of any complications should they arise is always available. Lastly, to ensure your patients receive the highest quality All-on-4TM prosthesis available, you’ll have access to expert help and support from the laboratory technicians at MALO CLINIC Ceramics regarding any ‘MALO CLINIC Bridge’ they fabricate .
CLICK HERE to learn more about how you can profit and grow your implant practice by working with MALO Dental Implants. Now, in as little as three visits to your office, you can deliver a high quality, implant supported fixed bridge without ever giving local anesthesia!!