Bronx Dental Implants
If you are located in any of the following areas you can call our Local Patient Coordinator Offices, and please remember this is NOT where your dental implant procedures will be done. These dental implant patient scheduling locations are purely for administration and patient scheduling for your convenience and should not be confused as the place where your dental implant procedures will be completed. Remember, all dental implant procedures are done at our Headquarters facility listed above.
The Benefits and Advantages of Bronx Dental Implants: Comprehensive Tooth-Loss Solutions
Bronx Dental Implants: An Overview
Bronx dental implants offer a comprehensive and long-term solution to single and multiple missing teeth. Losing one or many of your adult teeth is never something anyone plans for, especially if you are quite serious about your oral health. But teeth can and do fall out for reasons that we can and can’t control. The latter includes factors such as your genetic heritage, chronic illnesses (cancer and diabetes), accidental trauma, a failed root canal and even certain medications. But, whatever the reason for tooth loss, be it an accident or the result of tooth decay, Bronx dental implants are capable of filling the gap in your smile; not only restoring complete oral functionality for chewing and articulation in speech, but making a world of difference to your confidence and self-esteem!
Dental Implants: How They Work
Bronx dental implants are essentially self-supporting artificial ‘tooth roots’ that are designed to fit into the jaw bone at the site/s of the missing teeth, where they – with time – form a strong bond with the jaw bone. Titanium metal is unique in its ability to osseointegrate with bone, which is what makes dental implants as a teeth replacement technique possible in the first place! Titanium metal is also incredibly strong, non-corrosive, non-toxic and lightweight, making it the perfect candidate for Bronx dental implants.
Bronx Dental Implants: The Advantages and Benefits
The many benefits associated with dental implants have made them a key breakthrough in the field of dentistry in its entirety.
- Dental implants provide solutions that are long term. If looked after properly, they may even last patients a lifetime!
- Dental implants are fixed permanently in the jaw bone, so they cannot fall out nor do they shift around like removable partial or full dentures do. This also means that they are cleaned just like natural teeth and essentially function like them too!
- Bronx dental implants do not rely upon the surrounding teeth or gums for support and thus typically cause no irritation, inflammation or discomfort in the mouth. Furthermore, they do not cause any damage to the surrounding teeth.
- Thanks to the strong biological bond that the titanium metal Bronx dental implants form with the bone of the jaw, once healing has properly occurred, patients are free to eat all the foods they love. Dental implants allow patients to return to their normal lives with oral problems a thing of the past!
- Dental implants are designed and fabricated to function, feel and look like the natural tooth or teeth they are replacing.
- Just like natural tooth roots, Bronx dental implants promote a health jaw bone, thus helping it to retain its structure and symmetry.
- Bronx dental implants can be used to replace a single missing tooth or even an entire row of teeth! In fact, the All-on-Four dental implant technique allows patients to receive an entire set of new teeth through the affixing of a fully customized prosthetic dental bridge upon four cleverly positioned Bronx dental implants.